FOR ALL NEW CLIENTS
ASK US ABOUT IT WHEN YOU COME IN
Eyebrow Threading Services
Threading is an ancient technique of shaping the eyebrows with better accuracy and less pain than tweezing or waxing. When performed properly, threading is a completely painless and relatively quick process that lasts 3 to 4 weeks. If you are currently waxing or plucking your eyebrows, we recommend you try threading for a better result that is not only cheaper, it is free of chemicals!
Paola’s Beauty Boutique presents her Brow Menu with a wide collection of celebrity brow styles to offer you effective and contemporary shapes. Each Brow Studio is equipped with a Brow Menu, please ask in store for details.
Please note that it is always best to get the professional opinion of your therapist on whether the style you have chosen is the best option for your face and brow shape.
Aftercare & Tips
– Once you have the brows you love, tend to them on a daily basis; it is a lot easier to tweeze one or 2 stray hairs every day than too many at the end of the week
– No two eyebrows are ever identical; so don’t even attempt to get them the same, as you will end up plucking to nothing. They say eyebrows are sisters not twins.
– When shaping your eyebrows always pluck after a hot shower, in natural daylight and never a week before and during your period when the pain threshold is not at it’s strongest.
– When tweezing, always sit in front of a large mirror with a magnified mirror in your hand. This will give you an over all realistic view, and the hand mirror helps with detail move from mirror to mirror.
– Always tweeze both eyebrows together taking a few hairs of each at a time; it is a lot easier as one brow shape after the other is very difficult.
– When shaping your eyebrows there are a few rules to follow; eyebrows should start before the eye (nose side) and not after. Try to keep the shape even – there is nothing worse than a tadpole sitting on top of your eyes!
– Good quality tools are essential to achieve a professional finish.
– Always use an aftercare product to help reduce redness and to calm the newly tweezed area down. The Aftercare Gel is the perfect product for a post tweezes pampering.
Soft Powder Ombre
What Is Soft Powder Ombre?
This is a service that is similar to microblading in its effect, but the process is less harsh. Using a tool similar to what a tattoo artist uses, a soft powder is applied to your eyebrows. The results are eyebrows that are natural, soft, and permanent from day one.
Who Is Soft Power Ombre Good For?
Soft powder ombre is a great method for anyone who has thin eyebrow hairs, anyone with oily skin that makes makeup difficult to stay in place, and anyone who wants soft, natural looking eyebrows that will last.
How To Prepare For Your Appointment?
Avoid sunbathing for a week. Avoid waxing for a few days before. Do not drink caffeinated beverages or alcohol before your appointment.
What Is Mircroblading?
Microblading is done by using a unique hand instrument with a small row of very fine needles that deposit pigment into the epidermis with slicing, feathering strokes. This creates very crisp, fine hair strokes that don’t blur after healing like you would experience with a traditional permanent makeup machine.
Who Is Microblading Good For?
This method of eyebrow care is great for anyone who wants natural looking, fuller eye brows.
How To Prepare For Appointment?
Before performing the procedure it is essential to avoid sunbathing for one week. Avoid waxing or tinting the eyebrows for about 3 days before the treatment.
We can fix your eyebrows and make them perfect with our new powder brows service. This service is for the natural beauties that just want to enhance their look.
This is for you if you have:
- missing spots in your eyebrows
- one eyebrow longer or thicker than the other
- or you just want more fullness of the brows for the perfect shape and tone.
You can have these perfect natural looking eyebrows with lasting results for up to a year. All of this for just $129. Contact us today for appointment.