Our average session for eyebrow threading is 15 minutes.
Threading is an ancient technique of shaping the eyebrows with better accuracy and less pain than tweezing or waxing. When performed properly, threading is a completely painless and relatively quick process that lasts 3 to 4 weeks. If you are currently waxing or plucking your eyebrows, we recommend you try threading for a better result that is not only cheaper, it is free of chemicals!
Paola’s Beauty Boutique presents her Brow Menu with a wide collection of celebrity brow styles to offer you effective and contemporary shapes. Each Brow Studio is equipped with a Brow Menu, please ask in store for details.
Please note that it is always best to get the professional opinion of your therapist on whether the style you have chosen is the best option for your face and brow shape.
- Always get your eyebrows professionally done, even if this is only once a year. This will give you an idea of what they should look like; with regular maintenance they will remain perfectly shaped.
– Once you have the brows you love, tend to them on a daily basis; it is a lot easier to tweeze one or 2 stray hairs every day than too many at the end of the week
– No two eyebrows are ever identical; so don’t even attempt to get them the same, as you will end up plucking to nothing. They say eyebrows are sisters not twins.
– When shaping your eyebrows always pluck after a hot shower, in natural daylight and never a week before and during your period when the pain threshold is not at it’s strongest.
– When tweezing, always sit in front of a large mirror with a magnified mirror in your hand. This will give you an over all realistic view, and the hand mirror helps with detail move from mirror to mirror.
– Always tweeze both eyebrows together taking a few hairs of each at a time; it is a lot easier as one brow shape after the other is very difficult.
– When shaping your eyebrows there are a few rules to follow; eyebrows should start before the eye (nose side) and not after. Try to keep the shape even – there is nothing worse than a tadpole sitting on top of your eyes!
– Good quality tools are essential to achieve a professional finish.
– Always use an aftercare product to help reduce redness and to calm the newly tweezed area down. The Aftercare Gel is the perfect product for a post tweezes pampering.