FOR ALL NEW CLIENTS
ASK US ABOUT IT WHEN YOU COME IN
This is perfect for the person that loves to get facials! For only $60 per month, you may choose one 45-minute facial per month from our select list of choices: Microdermabrasion, Dermaplane, Microcurrent, HD system face (LD Light), Oxygen facial, Microneedling or BB Glow.
There is no long-term commitment required and you can even share your membership with one family member. You can also roll over an unused session! So you never feel like you’re paying for something you aren’t using. As a member you also receive discounts on other services and retail products.
Bring A Guest
Bring a guest and they will receive member pricing too. Limit 2 visits per guest / 6 month.
Our facials on average is a 45 minute session.
We also offer a free skincare consultation. With an initial consultation, your session could be longer.
Our services range from classic facials to microdermabrasion. All facials include a skincare consultation, cleansing, exfoliation PH balancing masque, hydration masque, serums, SPF 50 and a complementary massage. During any of our treatments, you will discover the pleasure of being pampered while feeling relaxed and rejuvenated!
The Perfect Facial
With this facial we offer non-surgical face lift by Bio-therapeutic, micordermabrasion, oxygen and LED red and blue lights.
Body Waxing Services
On your initial appointment you will be asked questions about your previous method of hair removal, your hair growth rate, your preferences and skin type. This will allow our therapists to make a judgment as to which product best suits your skin and hair type. There are 2 types of products either sugaring or skin wax for this procedure.
We now offer a wax subscription for $60 per month, automatically withdrawn on the 1st of every month. For all wax members, you may choose either a Brazilian or Bikini Line wax and two waxing services from: eyebrows, upper lip, underarms, sideburns, fingers / hands, or chin. That’s a total of 3 waxing services for only $60!
Once you have had your first Bikini or Brazilian wax you will need maintenance every 3-5 weeks depending on your hair growth cycle. You can also have a treatment to help reduce ingrown hairs and help yourself with a regime of exfoliation and moisturizing in between.
Important: If you are pregnant, do not wax after 12 weeks.
If this is your first bikini wax please read the maintenance information below.
Eyebrow Threading Services
Threading is an ancient technique of shaping the eyebrows with better accuracy and less pain than tweezing or waxing. When performed properly, threading is a completely painless and relatively quick process that lasts 3 to 4 weeks. If you are currently waxing or plucking your eyebrows, we recommend you try threading for a better result that is not only cheaper, it is free of chemicals!
Paola’s Beauty Boutique presents her Brow Menu with a wide collection of celebrity brow styles to offer you effective and contemporary shapes. Each Brow Studio is equipped with a Brow Menu, please ask in store for details.
Please note that it is always best to get the professional opinion of your therapist on whether the style you have chosen is the best option for your face and brow shape.
Aftercare & Tips
– Once you have the brows you love, tend to them on a daily basis; it is a lot easier to tweeze one or 2 stray hairs every day than too many at the end of the week
– No two eyebrows are ever identical; so don’t even attempt to get them the same, as you will end up plucking to nothing. They say eyebrows are sisters not twins.
– When shaping your eyebrows always pluck after a hot shower, in natural daylight and never a week before and during your period when the pain threshold is not at it’s strongest.
– When tweezing, always sit in front of a large mirror with a magnified mirror in your hand. This will give you an over all realistic view, and the hand mirror helps with detail move from mirror to mirror.
– Always tweeze both eyebrows together taking a few hairs of each at a time; it is a lot easier as one brow shape after the other is very difficult.
– When shaping your eyebrows there are a few rules to follow; eyebrows should start before the eye (nose side) and not after. Try to keep the shape even – there is nothing worse than a tadpole sitting on top of your eyes!
– Good quality tools are essential to achieve a professional finish.
– Always use an aftercare product to help reduce redness and to calm the newly tweezed area down. The Aftercare Gel is the perfect product for a post tweezes pampering.
Sessions can be longer depending on design.
Eyelash Extensions Services
These lashes are made of natural hair that will be applied one by one to your natural eyelashes. With proper care, they will last up to 3 weeks. Eyelash extensions are one of the best ways to add beauty to your eyes without using any make-up!
With proper care, your eyelash extensions will last up to 3 weeks. After we complete your session, your consultant will review with you what you need to do to take proper care of your eyelash extensions so they can last as long as possible.
What Is Mircroblading?
Microblading is done by using a unique hand instrument with a small row of very fine needles that deposit pigment into the epidermis with slicing, feathering strokes. This creates very crisp, fine hair strokes that don’t blur after healing like you would experience with a traditional permanent makeup machine.
Who Is Microblading Good For?
This method of eyebrow care is great for anyone who wants natural looking, fuller eye brows.
How To Prepare For Appointment?
Before performing the procedure it is essential to avoid sunbathing for one week. Avoid waxing or tinting the eyebrows for about 3 days before the treatment.
Soft Powder Ombre
What Is Soft Powder Ombre?
This is a service that is similar to microblading in its effect, but the process is less harsh. Using a tool similar to what a tattoo artist uses, a soft powder is applied to your eyebrows. The results are eyebrows that are natural, soft, and permanent from day one.
Who Is Soft Power Ombre Good For?
Soft powder ombre is a great method for anyone who has thin eyebrow hairs, anyone with oily skin that makes makeup difficult to stay in place, and anyone who wants soft, natural looking eyebrows that will last.
How To Prepare For Your Appointment?
Avoid sunbathing for a week. Avoid waxing for a few days before. Do not drink caffeinated beverages or alcohol before your appointment.